- This event has passed.
Twenty One Pilots: Bandito Tour
May 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
Sunday, May 12, 2019
ON SALE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2018 10AM PST
Twenty One Pilots General Admission floor ticket holders will not be permitted to camp overnight or line-up on Rogers Arena property prior to 9am on Sunday, May 12th.
Here are the general admission floor guidelines for the Twenty One Pilots concert:
- Beginning at 9:00am on Sunday, May 12th, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed on the North Plaza (bottom of the stairs at Gate 3).
- Fans must be present and in possession of their General Admission ticket which will be verified to receive a wristband. Only one wristband per fan will be issued.
- After the fan’s ticket has been verified as a General Admission ticket, a wristband will be issued and affixed to the fan’s wrist.
- Fans who have received a General Admission wristband may leave the premises. Fans must return to the North Plaza by 4:00 p.m. to begin formally lining up in numerical order at the designated General Admission ticket holder line-up at Gate 3 (venue staff will assist).
- Fans who received a wristband and return for General Admission entry must be ready to enter the venue. This means they should not be carrying any prohibited items (e.g. backpacks/ large bags, cameras, recording devices, food or beverage, etc).
- The fan wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line. All fans are requested to remain in sequential order and in line.
- The North Plaza Gate 3 entrance will be the sole entrance for General Admission ticket holders with numerical wristbands until 6:00 p.m. After 6:00 p.m. General Admission ticket holders may enter at Gate 3 or Gate 7, at the designated entrances for General Admission ticketing.