Autism Accessibility at Rogers Arena
Rogers Arena is proud to feature comprehensive autism accessibility, with services and resources to support individuals on the autism spectrum during Canucks games, concerts, and other events.
Developed in partnership with Canucks Autism Network (CAN), resources now available at Rogers Arena to fans on the spectrum or with other sensory sensitivities include:
- Can Sensory Kits at each Guest Services location containing:
- A pair of noise-cancelling earphones generously donated by Honeywell (available for loan)
- A sensory toy to reduce anxiety
- A visual storybook, arena map, and game-night timeline to improve predictability
- A Quiet Room for anyone needing a break from the sensory-rich environment, based on availability and by request.