- Administrative OfficesOur administrative offices are located on the southwest side of Rogers Arena, through the glass doors at 89 West Georgia Street. Call 604.899.7400 from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, to reach us.
- Admittance, Conditions ofWelcome to Rogers Arena! The following conditions are in place to ensure that you enjoy a safe and memorable experience.
No outside food or beverages permitted.
Please retain your ticket for inspection prior to entering and at any time during the event. Children over 36″ in height require a separate ticket of admission.
You may be requested to submit to an inspection when entering Rogers Arena. Guests that refuse inspection may be denied entry.
Non-flash, still photography is welcome at Canucks games as long as the camera lens does not exceed 75 mm. Our camera policy for all other events is subject to change; please inquire with our staff prior to entry. Please leave your audio- and video-recording devices at home; they are prohibited at all events.
Please be aware that hockey pucks may enter the seating area during game events. Guests voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to any event.
Rogers Arena is a smoke-free environment. This includes e-cigarettes and personal vapourizers. There are no in-and-out privileges.
For the safety and comfort of our guests, you may be denied entry if you are:
Intoxicated, or in possession of or impaired due to illegal substances
Wearing obscene clothing or lacking footwear
In possession of alcoholic beverages, recording devices, laser pointers, weapons, unauthorized signs or banners, selfie sticks, noise makers, cowbells/foghorns or any other prohibited item as deemed inappropriate by Rogers Arena staff.
Engaged in conduct deemed by Rogers Arena staff to be inappropriate to the good order of events or that may be unsafe.
- AllergiesWe are happy to accommodate guests with food allergies or medical conditions that require a specific type of food or beverage. Nutrition and ingredient information is available on request from all concessions. Guests with these allergies or conditions may be permitted to bring certain items into Rogers Arena. Please arrange for prior approval from Fan Services 604.899.7440 or email@example.com prior to the event day.
- AnimalsWe welcome service animals! Please notify your ticket seller at the time of purchase if you require an aisle seat for your service animal. For further inquiries, please contact Fan Services at 604.899.7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arena ToursRogers Arena is the place where dreams have been lived and gold has been won. Get an up-close look at the heart of entertainment in our city with a Rogers Arena tour, offered Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, as event schedules permit. For more information, visit Rogers Arena Tours.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Audio/VideoSorry; use of audio and video recording devices is prohibited.
- Baby Changing StationsBaby change tables are located in all washrooms–mens and womens. Family washrooms are located at Plaza Level Sections 103 and 109, and Rogers Level Section 309.
- BagsPurses or bags that are larger than 14” x 14” x 6” (35cm x 35cm x 15cm) will not be allowed in Rogers Arena for any game or event. Guests will be required to return their bags to their vehicles or another secure area prior to admittance to Rogers Arena.
- Balcony LevelThe Balcony Level is also known as Rogers Level 300.
- BannersGuests are welcome to display banners or signs provided they are not attached to sticks or poles and do not:
Contain politically motivated, religious or obscene messages.
Hinder, interfere or impair other guests’ view.
Cover existing signage (or hang over the Pro-Ad 360 ring).
Contain any commercial messages.
- BinocularsSubject to concert (or artist) policy/preference
- Booster ChairsBooster seats are available at Guest Service Centres which are located in Sections 104 (during hockey games only), 114, and 310, on a first come, first served basis. You will be asked to leave your driver’s license or credit card as a deposit.
- CalendarTo find out what’s coming up at Rogers Arena, please see our Events page.
- Cameras – Audio and Video RecordersNon-flash, still photography is welcome at Canucks games as long as the camera lens does not exceed 75 mm. Our camera policy for concerts and all other events is subject to change; please contact Fan Services at 604.899.7440 or email@example.com to enquire about specific events. Please leave your audio- and video-recording devices at home; they are prohibited at all events.
- CanucksFor information about the Vancouver Canucks and upcoming games, please visit the official website.
- Captains RoomReserve now to dine at the Captains Room, home to award-winning chef Robert Bartley. Join us two hours prior to Canucks home games, or book us for your reception, luncheon, or other private event. We have a reputation for creating a dining experience that is second to none. Access, available to suite and club seat holders, is through the north elevator at Gate 10. Learn more about the Captains Room and premium seating and suites.
- Cell PhonesWe welcome courteous use of mobile phones. Please ensure that your use of your phone does not interfere with the event or another guest’s enjoyment of the event.
- ChildrenKids under 36″ tall are welcome without a separate ticket of admission as long as they remain on the lap of an accompanying adult for the entire event. Children over 36″ tall require a separate ticket and must sit in their ticketed seat for safety and for the consideration of those seated around them. Unfortunately, we must deny entry at the gate if a ticket is not presented for a child exceeding the height limit.
Booster seats are available at Guest Service Centres which are located at Sections 104 (during hockey games only), 114, and 310, on a first come, first served basis.
- Club 500Club 500 offers a hockey expert’s view of the action from two levels and 176 viewing seats. Contemporary style coupled with exceptional dining options and a full range of amenities makes Club 500 the most unique and contemporary of our premium seating areas. Accessible as part of an all-inclusive ticket package, Club 500 is located on Level 500, just down the hall from the General Manager’s box and press box. Learn more about Club 500 and premium seating and suites.
- Code of ConductWe are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. We ask that you behave courteously and respect the rights of others to enjoy the event.
For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to eviction or possible arrest and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Use of foul, threatening or abusive language or gestures.
Threatening or offensive conduct towards others.
Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol or consumption of illegal substances.
Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside of Rogers Arena.
Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
Smoking (including e-cigarettes and personal vapourizers) inside the arena.
Bringing in outside food or beverages permitted.
Any other conduct that may be deemed by Rogers Arena staff to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property.
PLEASE CONDUCT YOURSELF BY:
Respecting staff, guests and performers in the building.
Sitting in your ticketed seat and showing your ticket on request.
Ensuring that your clothing, signs, and banners are inoffensive.
Ensuring that you do not block another guest’s view of the event.
If you observe other patrons violating these policies or impairing the enjoyment of the event, please report the situation to a staff member.
- Community PartnershipsTo learn more about our community partnerships and sponsors, please see Canucks Community Partnerships.
- CommentsWe encourage your feedback and are always looking for ways we can improve. Contact Fan Services with your comments at 604.899.7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ConcessionsAll permanent concession stands accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Portable kiosks accept cash only. ATMs are readily available.
Canucks gift cards can be used at Canucks Team Stores and all concession locations where credit cards are accepted.
Outside food and beverages are not permitted in Rogers Arena.
- Contact InformationRogers Arena main reception:
Monday to Friday, 9 AM-5 PM
800 Griffiths Way
Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1
Entrance to the administrative offices is through Gate 16 (off Abbott Street).
Tickets may be purchased by calling Ticketmaster at 1.855.523.6800 for Vancouver Canucks and at 1.855.985.5000 for other entertainment events.
- Credit/Debit CardsAll permanent concession stands accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Portable kiosks accept cash only. ATMs are readily available.
Canucks gift cards can be used at Canucks Team Stores and all concession locations where credit cards are accepted.
- Designated DriverHelp create a memorable experience by volunteering to be a Bud Good Sport. The Bud Good Sport program was created as a partnership between the Vancouver Canucks and Budweiser to encourage fans to get home safely through the use of designated drivers.
Register to be a Bud Good Sport and the designated driver for your group and receive a coupon for a soft drink and be eligible to win some fantastic prizes.
To register, head to one of our Guest Services Centres, located at Sections 104 (during hockey games only), 114, and 310. To participate, you must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 19 years of age. You will also be required to wear a designated driver wristband to identify that you have pledged not to consume alcohol at the game. Registration is open until the end of the first period intermission of every Canucks home game.
Violating this pledge will result in elimination from the program and the prize draw.
The Vancouver Canucks, Vancouver Arena Limited Partnership, Labatt Breweries of Canada or any related/affiliated entities shall not bear any responsibility for acts or omissions of the participants in the Designated Driver program.
- Disabilities, Guests withRogers Arena has a unique building design that allows full access for guests with special needs and disabilities, including an entrance designed for easy access into and out of the building.
Gate 16, located on Abbott Street, is the designated drop-off and pick-up zone for our guests with disabilities as it provides mid-block curb ramps and direct access to the elevators at Gate 16.
- DonationsThe Canucks for Kids Fund dedicates resources to assist charities that support children’s health and wellness, foster the development of grassroots hockey, and facilitate and encourage education in British Columbia.
Thanks to the generosity of our fans, donors, players, employees, and sponsor partners, the Canucks for Kids Fund has granted more than $41 million to charities in British Columbia over the last 27 years. Learn more or make a donation.
- Doors Open
- Duplicate Ticket PolicyPlease obtain your tickets from Ticketmaster or other authorized agents to avoid purchasing invalid tickets. Unfortunately, we cannot honour lost, stolen, or counterfeit tickets. Any fan who, knowingly or unknowingly, gains entry using invalid tickets will be subject to eviction without compensation.
- ElevatorsElevators are located at Gates 1, 9, and 16 for the convenience of suite holders and guests with mobility issues.
- Employment OpportunitiesRogers Arena is managed by Canucks Sports and Entertainment. For employment opportunities with Rogers Arena, please visit our Employment page.
- Emergency Phone CallsPlease leave your section, row, and seat number with those who may need to contact you. They can phone our on-site operator at 604.899.7400 and have our staff locate you and provide you with a phone to respond to the call. You may also register at a Guest Service Centre with your seat location; when our operator receives an emergency message, he or she will contact staff to locate you.
- Entrances and ExitsGeneral entrance to and exit from the arena is via Gate 2 (off Dunsmuir Street Viaduct), Gate 3 (up the stairs from Expo Blvd.), Gate 7 (up the stairs from Pacific Blvd.) or Gate 8 (off Georgia Street Viaduct).
Gate 16 (formerly Gate 5), located off of Pat Quinn Way, is our designated pick-up and drop-off area for guests with disabilities.
Club Seat holders and Executive Suite holders may enter and exit through Gate 1 (off Dunsmuir Street Viaduct) or Gate 10 (off Expo Blvd.).
Entrance to the Canucks Team Store is located at Gate 6, which is located at the corner of Pat Quinn Way and Pacific Blvd.
View an arena map.
- Family WashroomsFamily washrooms are located on the Plaza Level at Sections 103 and 109 and on Rogers Level at Section 319.
- Fan ServicesOur fans are at the heart of what we do! For more information, visit Fan Services.
- Fan Texting ServicePlease see the Fan Texting Service page.
- 50/50 TicketsProceeds from the 50/50 draw, held nightly at Canucks home games, go to the Canucks For Kids Fund, which supports various charitable groups throughout British Columbia, including the Canucks Autism Network, Canuck Place, and the BC Children’s Hospital. Rogers Arena’s 50/50 draw is the largest of its kind and has raised millions for charity.
Tickets are sold at Canucks home games until the end of the second period. Volunteers sell tickets at all entrances to Rogers Arena, on the concourse, in the Centre Ice Grill and in the suites on the 200, 400, and 500 levels.
The draw takes place at the beginning of the third period. Missed the draw? Call the 50/50 Hotline at 604.899.7850 or check the Canucks.com website.
- FightingWe are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. For your safety and comfort, physical and verbal altercations will not be tolerated. Guests who display abusive behaviour are subject to eviction without compensation and may be subject to arrest. For more information, please see our Code of Conduct.
- First AidTrained first aid staff are available during all events at Rogers Arena. For immediate assistance, please contact the nearest staff member and he or she will have first aid attend to you. First aid staff are also located near Section 104 and Section 306.
- Georgia and Dunsmuir Connector-WalkwayConstruction between Gate 8 (Georgia Street Viaduct) and Gate 2 (Dunsmuir Street Viaduct) is now complete, and the walkway between those two gates is now open. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
- Guest Services CentresOur Guest Service Centres are located on the Plaza Level at Sections 104 (during hockey games only, for club section ticket holders), 114, and on Rogers Level at Section 310. Services provided include:
Reuniting lost guests.
Transportation, ticket, and general information.
Free booster seat loan.
Free hearing assistive device loan.
Collecting and returning lost and found items.
Registering guests in case of emergency.
Assistive listening devices and children’s booster seats are available free of charge. A credit card or photo identification is required as a deposit for use of these items.
We welcome your comments and suggestions on how we can improve our service. Guest comment cards are available at the Guest Service Centres or contact Fan Services at 604.899.7440 or email@example.com.
- History of Rogers ArenaOfficially opening its doors on September 21, 1995, Rogers Arena is the heart of entertainment in our city, serving as the city’s ambassador and host to the world of sports and entertainment.
A landmark of downtown Vancouver, Rogers Arena is one of the premier sports and entertainment facilities in North America, a “cathedral of hockey” that draws in millions of fans wanting to watch their beloved Vancouver Canucks live.
Highly praised for its comfortable seating and superior sight lines, Rogers Arena has hosted numerous national and international events over the years, and welcomed a countless number of world-renowned personalities such as former US President Bill Clinton, HRH Queen Elizabeth II, and His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
In February 2010, Rogers Arena transformed into Canada Hockey Place during the XXI Winter Olympic Games. Here, the Canadian women’s and men’s hockey teams marked their moments in history when they each won Olympic gold.
Since its inception as the leading entertainment venue in British Columbia, Rogers Arena has welcomed over 21 million visitors through its doors. Come visit us for the experience of a lifetime.
- Ice RentalsExperience Rogers Arena the way the Vancouver Canucks do: from the ice. Learn more about renting ice time at Rogers Arena.
- ID – Alcohol SalesWe are happy to accept the following forms of photo identification: valid driver’s license, age of majority card, Armed Forces card, passport, Canadian Citizenship card, and BC ID card. Anyone who looks 30 or younger must be able to present two pieces of ID, including one from the list above.
- Intoxicated FansFor your safety and comfort, we may deny entry to intoxicated guests. Intoxicated guests causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility without refund, and may be subject to arrest.
- Konica Minolta Champions ClubThe Konica Minolta Champions Club offers an incredible vantage point for Canucks games and is one of the most luxurious of our premium seating areas. Accessible as part of an all-inclusive ticket package, full-season ticket holders enjoy innovative and ever-changing dining options and upgraded amenities. Located on the Executive Suite Level (Level 200), access is through the north elevator at Gate 10. Doors open two hours prior to the start of each home game. Learn more about the Konica Minolta Champions Club and premium seating and suites.
- Lost & FoundLost something? Please call 604.899.7803 or inquire at one of the Guest Service Centres, located at Sections 104 (hockey games only), 114, or 310. Our Guest Service Centre staff will also accept any items you find during an event.
- Lost, Stolen or Destroyed TicketsPlease contact the Rogers Arena Ticket Centre at 604.899.7676 for assistance with lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets.
- Laser PointersFor the comfort and safety of our guests, players, and performers, laser pointers are not permitted at Rogers Arena. If a guest is caught using a laser pointer, batteries will be confiscated. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave without refund.
- MapsFind what you’re looking for with a map of Rogers Arena.
- MascotHave Fin, the Vancouver Canucks mascot, make your next event a hit. Learn more about having Fin attend your event.
- Media AccessMedia access is through Gate 9, off Griffiths Way.
- MerchandiseOur Canucks Team Store features the largest selection of Canucks gear and merchandise in the city. Located at Gate 6 (at the corner of Abbott Street and Pacific Blvd.), fans attending the game can also access the Team Store via Section 113.
- Monday to Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm (closed at 4:30pm on game nights).
- Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
*During events regular store hours may vary due to event requirements.
A mini-store is located at Section 121. During concerts or other events, merchandise kiosks will be located throughout Rogers Arena on Level 100 and Level 300. For further information, please call 604.899.7590.
To order by mail, please call 604.899.7890 or 1.877.414.2144. You can also shop online.
- MessagesWe’re happy to display special messages on the scoreboard during hockey games. Messages have a maximum of 60 characters, which will appear on the bottom ring of the scoreboard. The message must be booked two business days prior to the game, with a cost of $20.00, payable by credit card. Birthday and anniversary messages are welcome; marriage proposals are not.
For further information or to book, please call 604.899.7859 or email canucks.com/specialmessages.
- NHL (National Hockey League)The National Hockey League (NHL) is an association that operates a major professional ice hockey league, with teams located throughout Canada and the United States. Based in New York City, the NHL is widely considered to be the premier professional ice hockey league in the world. The Stanley Cup, the oldest professional sports trophy in North America, is awarded annually to the league playoff champion at the end of each season. Learn more about the NHL.
- Non-Alcoholic SeatingFor hockey games and other events at Rogers Arena, seats in non-alcohol sections are available:
Section 317/Row 6 to Row 15/Seats 101-113
Section 318/Row 6 to Row 15/ Seats 1-14
Section 311/Row 15/Seats 1-10
Section 311/Row 6 to Row 15/Seats 101-113
Section 312/Row 6 to Row 15/Seats 1-14
Section 102/Row 14 to Row 25/Seats 1-12
Find these sections on our seating map here.
Please advise your ticket seller at the time of purchase if you wish to be seated in a non-alcohol section.
- Nursing Mothers
- Olympics (2010 Winter Olympics)The International Olympic Committee selected Vancouver as the Host City for the XXI Winter Games in February 2010. Rogers Arena played host to the ice hockey events and for the duration of the Games was renamed Canada Hockey Place. It was here that Canada’s women’s and men’s hockey teams marked their moments in history when they each won Olympic gold. Canada set the record for the most gold medals won at a single Winter Olympics, winning 14 golds.
- ParkingFor more information, please see Parking and Directions.
- PhonesComplimentary phones are located at the Guest Service Centres, located at Sections 104 (hockey games only), 114, or 310.
- Plaza LevelThe Plaza Level is also known as Level 100.
- Prohibited ItemsFor your safety and comfort, the following items are prohibited within Rogers Arena:
Bottles and cans
Sticks, flagpoles, selfie sticks
Weapons or fireworks
Outside food or beverages*
Illegal drugs or noxious substances
Cameras, sound and/or video recording devices as per event restrictions
Bags or luggage
Items prohibited based on promoter request.
Horns, noisemakers, cowbells, foghorns
Masks (that cover the face)
Illegal items will be turned over to Vancouver Police. If a guest is found in the facility with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated, and, in some cases, the fan may be evicted from the building. For more information please contact Fan Services at 604.899.7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Food/medical exceptions, please see Food Allergies.
- Public TransportationWe are easily accessible by public transit. The closest SkyTrain station is Stadium/Chinatown. For customized public transportation directions to Rogers Arena, please visit TransLink.
- RestaurantsFrom classic stadium smokies to steak and lobster, we offer a wide range of dining choices. Find out more about our food and beverage options.
- Re-EntryOnce you exit Rogers Arena, there is no re-entry.
- ScalpersWhile scalping–or ticket resale–is not an illegal practice, we prohibit scalping on Rogers Arena property in order to protect you from harassment and price gouging. Scalpers will be asked to leave; failure to do so may result in arrest for trespassing.
- Searches/SecurityPlease arrive early at Rogers Arena, allowing for time to clear security. For your safety and security, all guests and their bags, purses, jackets, and other possessions may be subject to search prior to gaining admission. Some events may involve metal detectors or pat-down searches performed by designated security personnel. We may deny entry to guests who refuse to submit to either a visual or pat-down search.
- Season TicketsMembership Means More than Just Tickets
Join us today! Along with significant price savings compared to buying single game tickets, Canucks Season Ticket Members enjoy exclusive benefits including members-only events with opportunities to meet Canuck players, as well as priority access to special events and Stanley Cup Playoff tickets. Memberships are available in 11-game quarter season, 22-game half-season, and 45-game full season packages designed to suit the needs of any fan. For more information on Canucks Season Ticket Memberships please visit canucks.com/membership or call 604.899.GOAL (4625).
- Seating ChartView Seating Chart.
- SmokingRogers Arena is a smoke-free venue. In adherence to City of Vancouver health bylaws, we do not provide designated outdoor smoking areas, and there are no in-and-out privileges. If you are smoking prior to entering, please remain six meters away from the building. Any guest found smoking inside of Rogers Arena will be evicted. This includes e-cigarettes and personal vapourizers.
- SN 650SN 650 broadcasts all Vancouver Canucks home games.
- StorageSee Bags.
- StrollersStrollers can be stored at the Guest Services Centres located at Section 104 (during hockey games only), 114, or 310.
- Suites - Executive SuitesOur 88 executive suites, located on Levels 200 and 500, take the business of entertaining clients to new heights. With the capacity to accommodate 12-24 guests, our executive suites offer excellent sightlines and premium catering services Learn more about our executive suites or call premium client services at 604.899.4625.
- Suites - Hospitality SuitesOur hospitality suites, located on Levels 400 and 500, have the capacity to host 24-70 guests and are popular choices for rewarding staff, entertaining clients, celebrating birthdays, and hosting social events Learn more about our hospitality suites.
- Special Assistance IdentificationGuests with non-visible disabilities may request a special assistance identification pass, allowing for easier access to certain areas of the arena. Please contact Fan Services at 604.899.7440 or email@example.com for more information.
Wheelchair-accessible seating is available on various levels of the arena, depending on the type of event and building configuration. Adjacent companion seating may also be purchased, based on availability. All seats for guests with limited mobility have been selected to allow convenient entry and exit. When purchasing your tickets, please inform your ticket seller of any special needs that require accommodation.
- TaxisTaxis can be found on Pat Quinn Way, between Expo Street and Pacific Blvd.
- TicketingTicketmaster provides ticket services for events at Rogers Arena. The Ticket Centre is located next to Gate 10 and is equipped with wheelchair-accessible windows.
Purchase tickets online or call 1.855.823.6800 (for Canucks tickets), 1.855.985.5000 (for all other events) or 1.855.682.6736 (for disability seats). For information on children’s ticketing, please see Children.
When purchasing your tickets, please inform your ticket seller of any special needs that require accommodation.
- Ticket CentreThe Ticket Centre is located next to Gate 10, on the north side of Rogers Arena, across from the Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain station. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.. On Saturday and Sunday event days, the Ticket Centre will open at 9:30 a.m. For further information, please call 604.899.7676.
- TTYRogers Arena has two TTY phones, located at Guest Service Centres at Section 114 and at Section 310.
- VancouverKnown for its majestic mountains, forests, and waterways, Vancouver is more than just scenic beauty. A sophisticated metropolis, Vancouver offers world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment. For more information, please visit www.tourismvancouver.com.
- Venue RentalsOur city’s premiere sports and entertainment venue, Rogers Arena is at the heart of downtown Vancouver. We work with a wide variety of promoters and event producers to bring the best mix of sports and entertainment events to the Vancouver market. Learn more about booking Rogers Arena.
- WashroomsOur washroom facilities are wheelchair accessible. In addition, accessible family washrooms are located at Sections 103, 109, and 319.
- Water FountainsDrinking fountains are located in Sections 102, 110, 113, and 306. They are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair SeatingWith the exception of Gate 3, all entrances at Rogers Arena are accessible by wheelchair, however, the most convenient entrance for guests using a wheelchair is at our drop-off and pick-up area at Gate 16 (at the east side of the building, off Abbott Street). Elevators are located at Gate 16 as well as Gates 1, 9, and 10. Please note that, due to construction, the Georgia Street and Dunsmuir Street walkways no longer connect Rogers Arena to Beatty Street.
For those with non-visible disabilities, a special assistance identification card can be arranged, allowing guests easier access to their seats.
Wheelchairs can be stored at the Guest Service Centres located at Sections 104 (during hockey games only), 114, or 310. Learn more about how we serve our guests with disabilities.
- Will CallWill Call, which allows you to pick-up tickets prior to an event, is located at the Toyota Ticket Centre at Gate 10 (ground-level, on the north side of Rogers Arena). Guests are required to show photo identification and the credit card used to purchase when picking up tickets. The ticket centre closes at the end of second intermission during Vancouver Canucks games. During concerts, the ticket centre closes once the headline performer takes the stage. Wheelchair-accessible ticket windows are available. For questions, please call the Ticket Centre at 604.899.7676.