Consistent with the decision of the National Hockey League to pause the 2019.20 season and the National Lacrosse League to cancel the remainder of the 2019.20 regular season to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Canucks Sports & Entertainment Live Events has also confirmed the postponement of select upcoming events taking place at Rogers Arena. The health and well-being of our members and ticket holders is our top priority.
We remain committed to sharing information in a consistent and transparent manner and acknowledge your patience at this unprecedented time. Please find answers below to some of the most frequently asked questions:
Will concerts/events continue to take place at Rogers Arena?
- Tours and promoters will be making decisions on a case-by-case basis in consultation with venue and health authorities, so ticket holders are encouraged to regularly check rogersarena.com and @RogersArena for updates along with the below Ticketmaster links:
- Status of Your Events
- Information Regarding Cancellation and Rescheduling of Live Events
What happens with my tickets for a postponed, rescheduled or cancelled event?
Please visit: Live Nation Ticket Refund Plan
- We encourage ticket holders to hold on to their tickets.
- Current tickets will be valid for postponed and rescheduled events.
- We are working with the event organizers to identify new dates and will advise as soon as we have confirmation.
- Rescheduled events will be listed on our website and at Ticketmaster.ca.
When will Rogers Arena open?
- Based on worldwide trends, we are optimistic that we will be able to open our doors for rescheduled events. We will continue to follow government and health guidelines, and look forward to hosting guests at a time that is deemed appropriate.
What happens if my event is cancelled?
- If your event is cancelled, ticket holders will have the option for credit or refund at point of purchase.
I purchased my tickets through a resale site. Whom should I contact?
- All tickets purchased through a resale site (i.e. Ticketmaster, StubHub, etc.) will be subject to the refund policy of that ticket operation.
Will building tours of Rogers Arena continue?
- For the time being, building tours at Rogers Arena will be paused.