Code of Conduct
The Rogers Arena code of conduct is designed to enable a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. We ask that your conduct respect the rights of others to enjoy the event, be legally appropriate, and not be offensive or abusive to others.
For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to eviction or possible arrest and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, or abusive language or gestures.
- Threatening or offensive conduct towards others.
- Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol/cannabis or consumption of illegal substances.
- Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
- Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside of Rogers Arena.
- Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
- Being a minor in possession of cannabis or providing a minor with cannabis.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, personal vapourizers, and cannabis) inside the arena.
- Any other conduct that may be deemed by Rogers Arena staff to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property.
Please conduct yourself by:
- Respecting staff, guests, and performers in the building.
- Drinking responsibly.
- Sitting in your ticketed seat and showing your ticket on request.
- Ensuring that your clothing, signs, and banners are inoffensive.
- Ensuring that you do not block another guest’s view of the event.
Conditions of Admittance
Welcome to Rogers Arena! The following conditions are in place to ensure that you enjoy a safe and memorable experience.
- Please retain your ticket for inspection prior to entering and at any time during the event.
- Children over 36″ in height require a separate ticket of admission. Our child ticket policy for concerts and all other events is subject to change; please contact Fan Services at 604.899.7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about specific events.
- For your safety, premises are monitored by video cameras. Your movements may be monitored and recorded. You may be requested to submit to an inspection when entering Rogers Arena. Guests that refuse inspection may be denied entry.
- Non-flash, still photography is welcome at Canucks games as long as the camera lens does not exceed 75 mm. Our camera policy for all other events is subject to change; please inquire with our staff prior to entry. Please leave your audio- and video-recording devices at home; they are prohibited at all events.
- Please be aware that hockey pucks may enter the seating area during game events. Guests voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to any event.
- Rogers Arena is a smoke-free environment. This includes e-cigarettes, personal vapourizers, and cannabis. There are no in-and-out privileges.
For the safety of our guests, you may be denied entry if you are:
- Intoxicated, or impaired by alcohol or cannabis.
- In possession of or impaired due to illegal substances.
- Wearing obscene clothing or lacking footwear.
- In possession of alcoholic beverages, recording devices, laser pointers, weapons, unauthorized signs or banners, noise makers, or any other prohibited item as deemed inappropriate by Rogers Arena staff.
- Engaged in conduct deemed by Rogers Arena staff to be inappropriate to the good order of events or that may be unsafe.
If you observe other patrons violating these policies or impairing the enjoyment of the event, please Contact Us or report the situation to a staff member.