Rogers Arena – Frequently Asked Questions
Consistent with the decision of the National Hockey League and National Lacrosse League to pause the 2019.20 season to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Canucks Sports & Entertainment Live Events has also confirmed the postponement of select upcoming events taking place at Rogers Arena. The health and well-being of our members and ticket holders is our top priority.
We remain committed to sharing information in a consistent and transparent manner and acknowledge your patience at this unprecedented time. Please find answers below to some of the most frequently asked questions:
Will concerts/events continue to take place at Rogers Arena?
- Tours and promoters will be making decisions on a case-by-case basis in consultation with venue and health authorities, so ticketholders are encouraged to regularly check rogersarena.com and @RogersArenafor updates along with the below Ticketmaster links:
- Status of Your Events
- Information Regarding Cancellation and Rescheduling of Live Events
What happens with my tickets for a postponed event?
- Current tickets will be valid for rescheduled events.
- We encourage ticketholders to hold on to their tickets for any postponed event. They will be treated as valid when the event is rescheduled.
- We are working with the event organizers to identify new dates and will advise as soon as we have confirmation.
- Rescheduled events will be listed on our website and at Ticketmaster.ca.
- If your event’s organizer is offering refunds for a postponed or rescheduled event, this option (a refund link) will be visible under the order in your Ticketmaster account.
What happens if my event was cancelled?
Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, please note that your account will be refunded as soon as 30 days.
- If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.
I purchased my tickets through a resale site. Whom should I contact?
All tickets purchased through a resale site (ieticketmaster, stubhub, etc.) will be subject to the refund policy of that ticket operation.
When will tickets for The Killers go on sale?
- The Killers have delayed the ticket on sale date for their upcoming tour. Fans are encouraged to frequently check rogersarena.com and @RogersArenafor updates.
Will building tours of Rogers Arena continue?
- For the time being building tours at Rogers Arena will be paused.